Wednesday 10 March 2010

Some skirts I picked up on my skip through the CS's today, totally unplanned. The skirt above i love, so cute on, looks abit crumpled in the photo, is a M&S limited Collection one and cost me £4.00.
this skirt is the one I'm unsure about. It's a Boden Summer skirt, nice print, fits perfectly, but not sure i will wear it. May get ebayed!! ..or put away for October holiday!!

This one i love too. it's in needlecord and is from Hobbs. May get a couple of wears out of it before i put it in hibernation for the Autumn. You can just see the little vintage kangol beret I picked up too.. So cute.
Rapidly realising i have absolutely no plain tops in my wardrobe to go with all the skirts I am acquiring. Grrr the prints always draw me in.. will have to be tough and spend some money on simple plain items too!!






Not much to say today. hoping to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie tonight so i'll blog my review later. I expect i'll love all the stylised costumes!!!




Todays outfit is:




Blue spot teadress Primark buy at the weekend £13




Blue bow neck cardi Red herring £3 via CS




Gold Locket- present




Chunky gold charm bracelet with anchor charms 50p Carboot




black opaques




same red shoes as yesterday since they're low enough to walk into town in!!

8 comments:

  1. What fab finds! Keep the Boden one, it's stunning, as indeed they all are. I can just picture it with a pussy bow blouse, little fitted cardi and those fab red shoes of yours. A girl can never have too many bright prints.
    Lovely outfit too, Sarah.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Boden skirt is gorgeous ! It's my favourite one of the three. I echo Vix and think you should keep it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that Boden skirt! I dont normally like their stuff as they are a bit frumpy but that is gorgeous! I also loe the dress you are wearing and the shoes are fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Boden skirt, the print is absolutely stunning. I seem to have the same problem as you, not enough basic tops - and nothing ever matches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all those skirts are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. What bargains! I love all of the skirts - I try to pick a favourite and then keep changing my mind because they're all so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That boden skirt is beautiful but if you don't feel comfortable then get rid...try playing dress up in different outfits to see if you can find one that works for you

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm afraid I did ebay it... just knew i wouldn't wear it and both my OH and DD didn't really think it was me!

    ReplyDelete