Tuesday 9 March 2010

Got to listen to the vision... play in the ashes of what you once were.

Good morning. What a lovely day.
Last night i was busy doing crafty things. I managed to finish my journal, so I will have something to jot down my ideas in now. Then below are some pixs of some cards that I made ready so if a birthday crops up I have a card ready. The stamp of the girls face i really love, it's so versatile and it was free on Craft Stamper magazine too.
This one was inspired by a collage card in the same magazine. I already made one similar for my beloved mama's Birthday and she loved it. maybe i could adapt it and put the persons photo whose birthday it is in the frame instead to personalise it. What do you think??
Must have a go using my new seaside stamps by Crafty Individuals now, since spring is on it's way!!


My clothes for today will be these i think. My absolute favourite dress I got from Zara last summer in the sale. I had looked and looked at it but refused to buy it as we were trying to pay for a holiday and then managed to get it in the sale. The shoes are DP sale. I will also add a red cotton fitted cardi from Monsoon also a sale buy and feel very spring like!!







Album of today is Bat For Lashes " Two Suns".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek3coSedm7o. The video for "Pearls Dream".
Natasha Khan is just fabulous... such amazing style.
I am really looking forward to this week... seeing the lovely Fran this afternoon and catching up with friends later in the week to plan our summer meets. Hoping to maybe book another festival too since we have some money coming in again from me...which will it be???













5 comments:

  1. love the red shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards and a fabulous journal, too. You are a talented girlie!
    Lovely dress and shoes. You definately needed a cardi today. We've got the woodburner going it's so darn chilly here.
    I've tried with Bat for Lashes, I really have but it just doesn't do it for me. I really want to like them as I adore Natasha Khan's immense style so I promise to give Fur and Gold another try.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are stunning!

    PS - I want those shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you are a crafty lady! I love what you've done with the journal and cards.

    ReplyDelete