Monday 8 March 2010

Hello, thought it was about time for another post on my blog now OH is back at work, before i do all the Ebay packing I have stacked in the craft room. My music of choice today is Marina and The Diamonds album "The Family Jewels". I am so loving it, and listening obsessively, and can't wait to see them again at festivals this year. Gosh, summer can't come quickly enough. Please give it a listen!!


Some Photo's of some of my favourite things i found yesterday at the carboot feature in this post. The one below is my new festivalling skirt.Less pink in real life, cost me £1 but it's all swishy and drapy and will look great with sandals or boots and gets me in the mood for sunny days with a big glass of pear cider.

This dress below was 50p. I love the colours and will wear it over a dark brown vest and a gold cardi i also bought for £2 yesterday.


This top below was 50p as well, from Zara. I will wear it with rolled up jeans, and the red cardi also Zara was £1. I'm so glad i found a couple of cardi's which i desperately needed.


Okay another rubbish picture
of what i'm wearing today. One of my Carboot bargain dresses from yesterday- 50p worn with a purple belt i bought in Primark on saterday for 50p. I think the tights are a bit too bright but, oh well, I like them and they were only £1 from Top shop on saterdays shopping trip!! With my brown boots from Clarks with the buttons up the side and my old favourite black fur collared cardi. A butterfly necklace from Accessorise in the sale ages ago finishes my outfit off as inspired by all the girls on the MSE fashion thread love of butterflies.


Maybe pop a couple more pics of my weekend buys up later if i have time.
XX


4 comments:

  1. What great buys, my lovely! I'm particularly loving the outfit you're modelling in the last photo. Tights, too bright....nah!
    A beautiful morning like this puts me in mind of all the summer festivals past and present, dashing to the loo at the crack of dawn in my fur coat, knickers and wellies, red wine for breakfast and grooving to the beats in an outlandish outfit...bring it on!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab finds, I love the dress. That skirt would be perfect for lazy early summer evenings (though without the pear cider in my case, yeuch!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing finds, especially that dress!

    ReplyDelete