Thursday 25 February 2010

second post... first pic of me!!




Well first picture of me and my outfit of the day. Sorry it came out pretty rubbish and made me realise how dirty Bee's mirror is. I need to practise!! I'm wearing a batwing sweater from RI sale (£5), my favourite "hammer" pants RI sale (£15), beaded braclet ( handmade gift from Australia), necklace Warehouse sale (£2), ankle boots carboot (£2).
Also can't seem to position the photo's properly?? Maybe someone can give me a hint here?!
Above is a pic of some of my handmade jiffy bags for ebay packing that i made early this morning. Much nicer than "normal" ones and they recycle some of me and Bee's magazine pile. I just sew pages of good quality magazines with bubble wrap, add stickers for addresses and voila!!
Today my plans include spending my Amazon winnings, boring food shopping and meeting my friend Jacqueline for lunch and immense amounts of gossip.
And it's still snowing....

9 comments:

  1. Love the bags, they are brilliant!
    You must PM me to add to the MSE list of ebayers.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bags are really good idea, can't really comment on our outfit hun cos I can't really see well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eBay bags - genius idea! Can't see you very well but your hair looks fab.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get a bag like that through the post. As if waiting for ebay stuff to arrive wasn't exciting enough already!

    Love your funky hair as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool little trick with the jiffy bags. Much nicer to receive than the normal ones. I'm with Alex.... funky hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great trick with the bags, would you mind very much if I pinched that?! ;-) Shame I can't see you better but the hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jiffy bags are fab! Love your hair! Was trying to guess how old you are, and judging by your photo I was guessing late twenties/early thirties, then I read your 'About Me'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the nice comments esp about the hair. I can honestly say it's the bad photography flattering me. And since I pinched the idea about the jiffys from someone else then pinch away !!

    ReplyDelete