Wednesday 24 February 2010

One Snowy Wednesday...


My very first post and it's snowing outside again. I have been out to take some parcels to post wrapped up warm in immensely cosy clothing.


my song of the day is Midlake "Acts Of Man". I can't stop listening to it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcHVYrcb6As


Today i haven't quite plucked up the courage to take photo's of my outfits so I will share a chest I altered that now sits in my craft room to hold all my whimsies. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, I used pieces of a jigsaw i had altered to decorate it.

4 comments:

  1. The chest is gorgeous - you're very creative !

    Looking forward to 'following' you :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Another blogger.
    Welcome to our world.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so beautiful,
    Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the chest, thank you for inspiring me to finish the furniture that is sitting in my hallway waiting to be painted!

    ReplyDelete